WHERE TO STAY?
WHAT TO DO?
Watch A Play
Soak Up The Sun On The Beaches
Explore The Unique Neighborhoods
Take A Hike
WHERE TO GET THE BEST COFFEE & QUICK BREAKFAST BITES?
- Coffee Dose an Instagrammable hotspot
- Vitaly at The CAMP offers a full breakfast, lunch and dinner menu
- Sidecar Coffee & Doughnuts be prepared to wait in line
- Milk & Honey good coffee + Instagrammable communal covered patio
- Nook Coffee is a perfect sanctuary for a cup of coffee and relaxation
- Thunderking Coffee Bar’s they even have boozy coffee cocktails
- Portola Coffee Roasters one of Southern California’s favorite
- Black Market Bakery don’t miss their freshly baked pastries, cookies, and sweets
- Bad Coffee the name may be deceiving
- Dough & Arrow this one is perhaps not for the traditionalist.
WHERE TO EAT?
- Rooster Café small diner open all day, but breakfast is especially worth the wait you’re likely to find upon arrival
- Eat Chow a local favorite thanks to a killer menu and laid back vibe
- Plums Café a local favorite brunch spot thanks to its Pacific Northwest flair
- Jan’s Health Bar has been an Orange County favorite for more than 20 years, and for good reason
- Birdie Bowl & Juicery pick up a green veggie pitaya bowl, chia seed pudding or a classic acai bowl when you’re looking for something light and refreshing.
- Outpost Kitchen offers fresh sandwiches and salads, bowls and baked goods in a relaxed, community-minded environment
- Seabirds Kitchen vegan spot that grew from food truck roots is a favorite for meat eaters and true vegans alike
- Greenleaf Chop Shop perfect spot to grab farm-fresh salads, sandwiches, flatbreads and more
- Mendocino Farms brings fresh seasonal ingredients to elevate your typical lunch
- Westend the underlying theme to all the restaurant does can be summed up with “good food, good music, good times,” (Open Table Diners’ Choice Award in 2018)
- Memphis Cafe a local favorite for its home-style menu and laid back vibe
- Taco Brat, Costa Mesa’s Mexican-German fusion hotspot with unexpected menu offerings like the Germexican nachos
- Native Foods Café an exclusively vegan menu of dishes like the Bistro Burger, curry and Buddha bowls, etc
- Taco Maria LA Times’ 2018 Best Restaurant of the Year
- Playa Mesa vibrant and airy dining room, wrapped around an exceptional tequila bar
- Terrace by Mix Mix With a pre-fixe lunch and decadent dinner served on its peaceful outdoor patio
- SOCIAL for a decadent meal and boozy coffee cocktail
- Vaca where you’ll find Spanish-inspired tapas and paella in an impeccable ambiance
- Silver Trumpet Hands down our Costa Mesa favorite. Experience a menu blending bold flavors of fresh, seasonal ingredients from California’s finest purveyors, farmers, and artisans
- Try local eateries like The Cheese Shop
- Relax with wine tasting at The Wine Lab, LCA Wines or the Mixing Glass.