Affiliate links are used in this Target Fall Fashion post, incredibly thankful for your support.
You go to Target to get 1 thing and walk out of the store with a cart full of items! I am 100% certain that pretty much most of our #TargetRun ends up this way!
Though I have a story to tell about how I didn’t shop at Target for years (yep, not even kidding) but I will save that for another day cuz right now both you and I need to get on their latest Target Circle offers which they rolled out just this month, more savings = more shopping just in time for all the festivities, costumes, decor, holidays, gifts and what not (shhhh, don’t tell the hubs that)!
WHAT IS TARGET CIRCLE & HOW DOES IT WORK?
Excerpt below from USATODAY.COM
* Signing up: All shoppers nationwide with an existing Target.com, Cartwheel or RedCard credit or debit card were automatically enrolled in Target Circle. Shoppers also can join by making a Target.com account or by giving their phone numbers in a Target store.
* Non-RedCard loyalty members earn 1% on every Target run to redeem later. RedCard holders still save 5% off purchases made with their Target credit or debit cards.
* Earning rewards: To start accruing earnings and votes, scan the Wallet barcode in the Target app or use your phone number at checkout in stores, or log in to their Target.com account when shopping online.
* Giving back: All members earn a vote per transaction and cast votes to direct Target’s community giving initiatives using the Target app or Target.com.
* Redeeming rewards: To redeem the 1%, scan the Wallet barcode in the Target app, give your phone number or log into your account when shopping online. Earnings cannot be redeemed on some items including, adult beverage purchases, dairy product purchases, prescriptions, Same Day Delivery purchases, and gift cards.